Thursday, September 22, 2016

Sept. 22nd, 2016

Positive K - One To The Head
Hus Kingpin - Social Media
Talk
Ultimate Force - I'm Not Playin'
Red Hot Lover Tone - 4 My Peeps
Redman - Rated R
Big Pun You Came Up
Jeru - Ya Played Yaself
Talk
Diamond D - A Day In The Life
Show & AG - Runaway Slave
Show & AG - Hard To Kill
Diamond D - Red Light, Green Light
Diamond D - Step To Me
Show & AG - Represent
Show & AG - More Than One Way Out Of The Ghetto
Diamond D - I Went For Mine
Diamond D - Feel The Vibe
Show & AG - Fat Pockets
Show & AG - Silence of The Lambs
Rap Hour Half Hour Freestyle Hour
Thirstin Howl III - I Still Live With My Moms
Hi Tek - The Sun God
Pharoahe Monch - The Light
Pharcyde - Passing Me By
Edo G - I Got To Have It
Black Star - Definition (What We Really Said version)
Madvillain - America's Most Blunted
J-Zone - Seoul Power

No comments: