Thursday, September 29, 2016

Sept. 29th, 2016

Queen Latifah - Rough ft. Treach, Heavy D & KRS One
J-Rawls & Dominique Larue - Fuckin' Jerk
Talk
Slick Rick - The MoI Feared
Double XX Posse - Not Gonna Be Able To Do It
Jeru - You Can't Stop The Prophet rmx
C.E.B. - Gorilla
Talk
Spice 1 - R.I.P.
KRS One - Higher Level
Jay-Z - It's Like That
Souls of Mischief - '93 'Til Infinity
Outkast - The Art of Storytelling
Westside Gunn - Pissy Work
A.F.R.O. - Dark Energy
Schoolboy Q - JoHn Muir
J-Dilla - The Diary
Black Moon - Weight of the World
Das EFX - No Diggety
Erick Sermon - Tell Them
Keith Murray - The Rhyme
Shinjuro - DJ Krush and Mos Def
Homeless Derilex - It's Cool Baby ft. Encore
I'N'I - The Life I Live
Kool G Rap - For Da Brothaz
Organized Konfusion - Bring It On
Show & AG - Get Dirty
De La Soul - Stakes is High rmx
Grand Puba - I Like It
Fat Joe, Grand Puba & Diamond D  - Watch The Sound
Supercat - Dolly My Baby (Bad Boy rmx) ft.3rd Eye, Puff Daddy, Notorious B.I.G.
A Tribe Called Quest - Scenario (7MC's mix)
Leaders of The New School - Transformers

No comments: