Thursday, July 18, 2019

July 18th, 2019

Run DMC - My adidas
Narcy, Talib Kweli & Hamed Sinno - Superhero
Talk
Smothe Da Hustler - Broken Language
Red Hot Lover Tone - Give It UpNefertiti - Visions Of Nefertiti
Outkast - ATLiens
Camp Lo - Park Joint
YZ - The Return
Edo G - I Got To Have It
Mos Def - Mathematics
Black Star - Fortified Live
I'N'I - Fakin' Jax
Grand Puba - I Like It
Black Sheep - Black With No N.V.
Mobb Deep - Survival Of The Fittest
Notorious B.I.G. - Gimme The Loot
Nas - NY State Of Mind
OC - Time's Up
Tragedy - Grand Groove
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - I Got A Love
The Roots - Distortion To Static
Pharoahe Monch - The Light
The Goats - Burn The Flag
Public Enemy - Burn Hollywood Burn
Showbiz & AG - Soul Clap
Pudgee Tha Phat Bastard - Lesson Of Today
Rough House Survivors - Rough House (Pete Rock rmx)
Paula Perry - Extra Extra
Pharcyde - Passin' Me By
Scarface - I Seen A Man Die

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo flow this one was crazy! great job!
Last time i enjoyed an Off the hook show that much, Choice and Storm were on the weels of steel right out of Voltaire, Masters at work was the shit, and you were out there bombing like vietnam ;)