Thursday, November 22, 2018

Nov. 22nd, 2018

3rd Bass- Steppin' To The AM
Def3 - Fill Your Soul
Talk
F.T. - Metal Thangz
Lootpack - Whenimondamic
Non-Phixion - Cult Leader
Thirstin Howl III - Polorican
Truth Enola - How It's Gonna Be ft. Phife Dawg
Talk
Diamond D - MC Is My Ambition
Nicholas Cravena & Eto - Valenti & Rizzuto
Slum Village - Hold Tight
Busta Rhymes - I Won't Tell ft. Greg Nice
Tony Touch - Target Practice
Notorious B.I.G. - Where's The Party At?
Common - Tekzilla
Da Bush Babees -We Run Things
Das EFX - Microphone Master rmx ft. Mobb Deep
Onyx - Raise It Up
The Lox - Livin' The Life
OC - My World
Fat Joe - Fire Water
Funkdoobiest - Lost In Thought
Reflection Eternal - Memories Live
Dead Prez - Sellin' Dope
King Tee - Let's Get It On
The Roots - The Return To Innocence Lost
GZA - (Fist os) Shadowboxing (Flow rmx)
Tragedy - Grand Groove
Da King And I - Flip Da Script
Kurious - I'm Kurious (Pete Nice & Daddy Rich rmx)
DMX - Damien
Pharcyde - Passin' Me By
Lil' Vicious & Doug E Fresh - Freaks

No comments: