Thursday, November 30, 2017

Nov. 29th, 2017

Paula Perry - Extra Extra
Perestroika (Apathy & O.C.) - Soviet Official
Talk
MC Lyte - Paper Thin (Audio Two rmx)
Pete Rock & CL Smooth - I Got A Love
Brand Nubian - Punks Jump Up (Diamond D rmx)
Leaders of The New School - Sobb Story rmx
Talk
Westside Gunn - Mac 15s
The Lox - Break It Down
Mayhem Lauren & DJ Muggs - Aquatic Violence
Fabolous & Jadakiss - Theme Music
Skyzoo - Bamboo
Roc Marciano - History
The Alchemist - Try My Hand
Cocoa Brovaz - The Cash
J-Live - Timeless
Notorious B.I.G. - Player's Anthem
M.O.P. - Brownsville
A Tribe Called Quest - Mobius
Cappadonna & Wu-Tang - Maria
Prodigy - Three
Mic Geronimo - Sharane
Large Professor - Dancin' Girl
Pro-V & Meryem Saci - Wings
Michee Mee & L.A. Luv - Victory Is Calling
Goodie Mob - Cell Therapy
Nefertiti - Visionsof nefertiti
I'N'I - Fakin' Jax
The Roots - Good Music
Mos Def & Scritti Politti - Tinseltown to Boogiedown

No comments: