Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26, 2012

We had Loe Pesci & Borden in studio and Darcy McDonald aka the Block Clocker from the Montreal Mirror, on the phone. We talked about the upcoming Rakim show in Montreal, May 17th at Le Belmont.

Rap Phenomenon - Notorious B.I.G.
Rub It In Your Eyes - I-Blast
Talk
This Is Hip-Hop - N.O.R.E. & Bumpy Knuckles
Life Is Short - Borden 100 & 80 Rock
Blessed - Schoolboy Q
Talk Darcy McDonald (Block Clocker) interview
 My Sampler - Loe Pesci
Talk
Fly Brothers - Gangrene
When You Sleep - DJ Numark
Low - The Kid Daytona
Start The Fire - 9th Uno
I'm So High - Sean Price
 Rap Hour Halfhour Freestyle Hour
A Simple Man - Action Bronson
The Don - Nas
Insesnse - Ceas Rock
Smell It - Doctor J
 Here are some pics I took of Rakim, playing with Kid Capri, in NYC in '08. Rakim Kid Capri & Rakim Rakim Rakim flash Rakim & Kid Capri Rakim & Kid Capri Rakim & Kid Capri Rakim Rakim & Kid Capri

No comments: