Thursday, March 12, 2020

March 12th, 2020

Notorious B.I.G. - Gimme The Loot
Busdriver - Thumbs ft. Mito & Anderson Paak
Talk
De La Soul - Ego Trippinè (Egoristic mix)
A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It (Spirits mix)
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - A Touch of Jazz
Sadat X - The Lump Lump (Nubian mix)
Talk Tokyo Kid & Todd Smith - Life Up
Big L - '98 Freestyle
High & Mighty - The Meaning
Hi Tek - The Illest It Gets
Da Beatminerz - How We Ride
Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Part II
Nas - Halftime
Boldy James - Giant Slide
Roc Marciano - Molly Ringwald
Rap Hour Half Hour Freestyle Hour
Pro-V's Hip-Hop Cafe mix

1 comment:

flipthemyk flip the myk alphonse caponso said...

yooo flow whats up my g!! its flipthemyk! remember me?

just saying its been awhile!!! how you been dude? all good? yall still at ckut recently? cuz i didnt hear you dj budda blaze or orion revolution in the recent shows? of 2022? i didnt come throught the ckut off the hook radio station since 2015, wow 7 years later and im still bumping our old shows when we was there forreal!!!

anyways i am writing you here cuz i cant find your email or orion rev emails but only budda blazes, so i sent him this same one, just saying my new albums out on spotify, i put out my older freestyles with you guys on ckut on spotify and all digital platforms just search flipthemyk or alphonse caponso on spotify amazon or itunes, and your in there with me, so just saying i put you and everyone on, and i still got more future releasing to do, and dont worry i ask orion revolution dj budda blaze already for permission to release these between 2010-2015 and he said its okay, i told you too right? cant remember, i think i did you were there with rev

anyways, just saying, so just saying i been listening to the recent shows on off the hook radio and there is no more freestyles? because of covid or what? anyways let me know whats up and check out your old past shows on my spotify at alphonse caponso or search your name dj budda blaze on spotify and youll see my stuff there with off the hook radio and orion revolution! and everyone who there with me

so let me know no more freestyles for ckut? or is pro-v spinning and dj at station from now on and no more budda blaze? anyways i try to get ahold of but cant find emails, so just yours i found this site, anyways just lettyou know my G ill call the station this week to know whats up aiit peace out